Yucca Black: the women's backless flat sandals with knotted cords on the ankle, crafted with recycled PET, made from nobuk like microfiber
Shop online Yucca, the flat sandals with knotted cords around the ankle, made from vegan nobuk: a sustainable, innovative, cruelty free, light and lasting material.
- This open and casual design is a mix between a sandal and a shoe, and gives priority to the freshness that we crave for in Summer. They're comfortable, cushioned and backless so that you can use them all day long. And, besides all of that, they were made in a way that respects the environment.
- Made with hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins. They are breathable and anti-microbial (preventing suffocation and bad odor). The recycled PET cord laces stand out, crossing and adjusting to your ankle so that you always feel safe.
- Breathable, Eco-responsable, anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic
- Upper: Vegan nobuk
- Knotted laces: post-consumption recycled PET
- Interior: microfiber and PU laminated
- Sole: cushioned, moisture wicking EVA foam, laminated with microfiber on the footbed
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.