Vivian Black: Chelsea style mid-calf boots with ridged sole crafted from vegan leather
Shop Online Vivian, the women's chelsea boots made with high-quality vegan leather – a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant and durable materia
- These timeless design shows a modern yet elegant look. Is featured by its elastic panels on both sides of the calf along with two pull-loops, front and back of the top of the shaft, that makes them easy whilst secure to wear. Also have exposed sewn edges and welt stitching that bring a lasting and defined style
- Its composition is hypoallergenic and free from environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model that you can wear without worrying about blisters
- Thus, they are comfortable for all-day wear, both indoor and out, and looks trendy and versatile to match with several occasions and clothes
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoalergenic, made with environmental-heathy microfibers
- Upper: Vegan leather crafted from from sustainable microfibers
- Lining: Breathable, antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic material, made of OnSteam vegan leather crafted from microfibers, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy
- Insole: Cardboard EVA padded and microfiber lined, moisture wicking
- Outsole: Slip resistant, durable rubber
- Heel and Platform height: 4 cm y 3 cm
- Fastening | Closure: Pull on with elastic panels crafted from spandex | elastane
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.