Vane Black: pump shoes crafted from vegan suede
Shop Online Vane Black, the pointed toe pumps with high block heel made with high-quality vegan suede – a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free and durable material
- They show a modern, elegant design with a supple upper suede-like that makes them look casual. The confident exposed sewn edges highlight their ballerina shape, which gives them a versatile concept to match with endless kinds of clothes for countless occasions
- They are hypoallergenic and free from environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible vegan shoe that you can wear without worrying about blisters
- Breathable, antimicrobial and hypoalergenic, made with environmental-heathy microfibers
- Upper: Vegan suede crafted from from sustainable microfibers
- Lining: Breathable, antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic material, made of OnSteam vegan leather crafted from microfibers, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy
- Insole: EVA padding microfiber lined, moisture wicking
- Outsole: Slip resistant, durable Neolite rubber
- Heel height: 8 cm | 3.1 in
- Heel Type: Block
- Toe Type: Point Toe
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your vegan shoes using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.