Hade Grey: vegan low-top, lace-up sport shoes crafted from recycled PET.
Buy Online Hade Grey, the vegan and unisex sneakers made from recycled PET, a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, breathable and lightweight material.
- This minimalist style is always a fashionable choice. And having been made with respect for the environment, it embodies the definition of sustainable fashion.
- Moreover, its material composition is hypoallergenic and free of environmental toxins, with microfibre produced from post-consumer recycled polyester. It is also breathable (thus avoiding suffocation and excessive perspiration of the foot) and antimicrobial (to prevent the development of bad odours), and has an anti-humidity and cushioned insole that provides arch support, in addition to a spongy collar and the properties of the lining that make it a flexible shoe that you can wear without worrying about chafing.
- This makes it a very versatile vegan shoe for converging with a trendy outfit and very comfortable to wear every day for most of the day, both indoors and out.
- Breathable, environmental-healthy, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Upper and lining: Recycled PET from post-consumer
- Closure: Laces made with recycled polyester
- Insole: Cardboard EVA padded and microfiber lined, moisture wicking
- Outsole: EVA rubber cushioned and slip-resistant
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Clean the sandals using a soaked cloth with soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing them.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.