Adar Grey: mountain hiking style boots crafted from vegan suede.
Shop online Adar Grey, the mountain style boots made with high-quality vegan suede — a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free and lightweight material.
- Their composition is hypoallergenic and free from environmental toxins. They are breathable to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, antibacterial, helping to prevent the development of odors, and have a moisture-wicking footbed that provides arch support, along with a collar padded with foam and a mesh fabric inside, making them a flexible model that you can wear without worrying about blisters
- They are not only for those who loves walking on the countryside, but are also comfortable for indoors and urban places. You will enjoy these casual and perfect boots
- Available in green and grey
- Breathable, antimicrobial and hypoalergenic, made with environmental-heathy microfibers
- Upper: Vegan suede crafted from recycled microfibers
- Lining: Breathable, antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic mesh fabric, made of polyester, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy
- Insole: EVA padded and mesh microfiber, moisture wicking
- Outsole: Slip resistant, ridged shape, durable TPR gum rubber
- Heel height: 2.5 cm | 1 in
- Sole height: 1.5 cm | 0.6 in
- Closure: Laces made with recycled polyester and nickel-free eyelets
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
- Clean the sandals using a soaked cloth with soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing them.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.