Tabita Micro smart minimalist pull-on knee-high boot made with vegan leather.
Shop Online Tabita Micro, the smart, minimalist pull-on knee-high boot, made with high-quality vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- These gorgeous high boots show off a simplistic look with a monochromatic solid pattern and a traditional and confident flat shape. They are reinforced around the plain-toe area to make them a more flexible and durable shoe.
- The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which prevents blisters.
- These stylish boots will look beautiful as their versatility allows them to pair fashionably with many clothes for countless occasions. From elegant suit dresses and computer/office work to nights-out events and daily casual urban fashions. With their round shape, a flat sole, and other previously mentioned features, they will be suitable for all-day wear, both indoors and out (especially cold rainy days), and thus these boots offer the perfect all-in-one combination of style and comfort.
- Upper and lining environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- Neolite Gum soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Flat Heel - Height: 3 cm - 1.2 in.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan boots. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of polishing cream is recommended. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.