Sisi Black: women's chelsea boots mixed with brogueing wing tip crafted from apple skin.
Shop online Sisi, the chelsea style boots made with Apple Leather, material made from the recycling of the residues provenient from the industrial production of apple juice, a sustainable and cruelty-free innovative alternative to leather.
- Their solid pattern type features a round toe and decorative perforations with the usual wing-tip brogue design. As a result, they are a versatile shoe that is perfect for casual occasions as well as smart attire, and very easy to wear on with the help of a pull-loop.
- Their composition is hypoallergenic and free from environmental toxins. They are breathable to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, antibacterial, helping to prevent the development of odors, and have a moisture-wicking, padded footbed that provides arch support, making them a flexible model that you can wear without worrying about blisters
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoalergenic, made with environmental-heathy microfibers
Upper: Apple leather made from fibers provenient from the residue of the apple juice industry
- Lining: Breathable, antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic material, made of OnSteam vegan leather crafted from microfibers, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy
- Insole: Padded EVA gum lined with microfiber, moisture wicking
- Outsole: Slip resistant, ridged shape and durable TR Expanded gum rubber
- Fastening | Closure: Pull on with elastic panels crafted from spandex | elastane
- Heel height: 3 cm | 1.2 in
- Sole height: 2 cm | 0.8 in
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.