Siro Black: men's dress shoes brogue wing tip with decorative perforations crafted from vegan leather.
Shop online Siro Black, the brogue shoes made with high-quality vegan leather — a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free and lightweight material.
- These classic dress shoes feature a solid pattern along with a leather-like upper designed with brogue perforations and wing-tip toe. This makes them a perfect match for the office, as well as other formal and semi-formal situations
- They are hypoallergenic and free from environmental toxins. They are breathable to avoid foot sweat and suffocation; antibacterial, helping to prevent the development of odors. And have a moisture-wicking, padded footbed that provides arch support, making them a flexible model that you can wear without worrying about blisters. Thus, they are a great combination of style and comfort.
- Available in brown and black
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoalergenic, made with environmental-heathy microfibers
- Upper: Vegan leather crafted from sustainable microfibers
- Lining: Breathable, antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic material, made of OnSteam vegan leather crafted from microfibers, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy
- Insole: Padded EVA gum lined with microfiber, moisture wicking
- Outsole: Slip resistant and durable TR gum rubber
- Fastening | Closure: Laces made with vegan waxed cotton
- Heel Height: 2.5 cm | 1 in
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.