A pack of 5 reusable material pads to use when removing your nail polish.
Another great step to helping you become more eco-conscious in your beauty routine. The prefect replacement to all those cotton wool pads and discs we used to single use!
Caring for your nails and our eco system. A perfect sister product to our Natural Nail Polish Remover.
With a very slight texture which helps rub the polish off a little quicker, but of course not causing any irritation to the nail.
Caring for the pads:
- Best to rinse them in warm soapy water immediately after use. Let them air dry. DO NOT tumble dry, they’ll shrink.
- Best to hang them up. If you are lying them on a surface, make sure it’s a surface that will not be damaged by polish remover just incase there’s any residue left in the pad.
- Once they are dry use them for your next polish removal.
- Product is in green, not in blue as on image.
- The material is a mix of 100% natural fibres, wool and viscose making it biodegradable.
- Each pad is 6 x 10cm in size, quite larger than others on the market.
- Made in UK.