Resta Black: biker ankle boot with warm lining crafted from vegan leather.
Shop online Resta, the modern unisex boot with a warm lining made with high-quality vegan leather — a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- They look kind of rock-biker style, and are closed by a lateral zipper and secure lacing around the ankle into D-ring eyelets, along with the pull-loop that helps to fasten. Robust and adjustable, with cap toe and edge reinforcement sewn, they also have a slip-resistant ridged sole and the logo engraved on the tongue
- Their composition is hypoallergenic and free from environmental toxins. On top of this, features a warm and padded shaggy lining, kind shearling. They are breathable to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, antibacterial, helping to prevent the development of odors, and have a moisture-wicking, padded footbed that provides arch support, making them a flexible model that you can wear without worrying about blisters
- These attractive boots will pair perfectly with several kinds of clothes. Are very comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, and will keep you insulated from the cold days
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoalergenic, made with environmental-heathy microfibers
- Upper: Vegan leather crafted from from sustainable microfibers
- Lining: Cotton
- Insole: Cardboard EVA padded and microfiber lined, moisture wicking
- Outsole: Slip resistant, durable rubber
- Fastening | Closure: Nickel-Free metal zipper and cotton laces
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.