Paloma Beige: women's flat ballerina's with a black toe cap crafted from vegan leather
Shop online Paloma Beige, the ballerina shoes made of high quality vegan leather: a sustainable, water resistant, light, durable and cruelty free material.
- This timeless ballerina style with the classic bicolor match: beige with a black toecap. It's a perfect style that has passed through decades whithout loosing their modernity and a great match for any elegnt look, from formal to casual.
- The lining and the insole are made of hypoallergenic and toxin free materials. They are breathable and anti-bacterial (preventing suffocation and foot sweat and bad odors). They have a moisture-wicking padded EVA foot bed (that allied with the small flat heel supports the foot arch), along with the lining atributes makes them very confortable and helps avoid blisters.
- This style matches a wide range of urban wear that can be worn on the most varied occasions. Because they are so comfortable, they can be worn all day, both indoors and outdoors.
- Breathable, antimicrobial made with health safe materials
- Upper cut: vegan leather of sustainable microfibers
- Lining: made with 90% of microfibers and 10% PU
- Insole: cushioned EVA foam lined with moisture-wicking microfibers
- Sole: Neolite (durable, adaptable and slip resistant synthetic rubber sole
- Heel: 2 cm
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.