Mikel Brown Micro Plain Blucher made with Vegan Leather.
Shop Online Mikel Brown Micro, the men's plain blucher made with Vegan Leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- With exposed sewn edges (and reinforcement all along the eyestay, near the laces), these shoes will bring a lasting and defined style. They have a traditional round-toe shape and a slightly burned warm visual effect that fades at the edges. They are a stylish and smart blucher for showing off a confident look.
The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which prevents blisters.
- Thus, they are an attractive and versatile shoe which will match with endless elegant attires and casual office fashion. Comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, they offer the perfect all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort.
- Upper and lining environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- TRU Gum soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Heel Height: 2.5 cm - 1 in.
- Laces made with vegan waxed cotton.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan shoes. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of a colourless wax is recommended. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.