Mikel Black Micro Plain Blucher made with Vegan Leather
Shop Online Mikel Black Micro, the men's plain blucher made with Vegan Leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- With exposed sewn edges (and reinforcement all along the eyestay, near the laces), these shoes will bring a lasting and defined style. They have a traditional round-toe shape with solid pattern. They are a stylish and smart blucher for showing off a confident look.
- The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which prevents blisters.
- Thus, they are an attractive and versatile shoe which will match with endless elegant attires and casual office fashion. Comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, they offer the perfect all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort.
- Upper and lining environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- TRU Gum soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Heel Height: 2.5 cm - 1 in.
- Laces made with vegan waxed cotton.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.