Mika Black: the women's padded backpack with pockets and zip fastening crafted from AppleSkin and Organic Cotton.
Shop online Mika Black, the women backpack made of Apple Leather (a material provenient from the leftovers of the industry of apple juice: a sustainable, innovative and cruelty free alternative).
- This timeless, practical and elegant model has the best part of a bag in a discrete, refined and beautiful aesthetic creation. The medium size and the thin adjustable straps make for a very attractive backpack; the interior compartments and the wide outer pocket with a zipper create the perfect design for your daily basis. It has four silver rivets so you can put it in the ground without it getting dirty; and it still has a holding strap on the top.
- Made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins. The Apple Leather material has a black leather like finishing and is water resistant. It is breathable and the lining is made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Lighten up with a modern and elegant backpack that you can combine with the most diverse styles for various occasions and that was made in a way that respects the environment.
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsable, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and health safe.
- Material: AppleSkin vegan leather made from the disposable leftovers from the apple juice industry; GOTS certified organic cotton
- Zipper: nickel free metal
- Size: one size ñ medium
- Measurements: Width x Height x Depth ñ 30 x 35 x 15 cm; 13,8 x 12 x 6 inches
- Back Straps length (maximum): 80 cm; 31,5 inches
- Holding strap-loop: 14 cm; 5,5 inches
- Carefully made in Spain with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your product using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the item to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
For ORGANIC COTTON:
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the product with a dry cloth.
- Clean them using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.