Madder Black: the flat slingback sandal with a buckle strap on the ankle and cushioned insole made with ecological and recycled materials
Shop online Madder Black, the flat, adjustable sandals made of vegan leather, crafted from sustainable, innovative, cruelty free and lasting microfibers.
- These timeless sandals match simplicity with comfort for summer days. It is very easy to put on and has an adjustable strap o the ankle with a metallic buckle that adjusts to your feet and adds safety
- Made with hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins; what stands it's their soft ergonomic insole that is moisture wicking and breathable. They're the reason why they prevent suffocation and excessive foot sweating. They are made with a combination of rubber and organic cork that makes them very cushioned and adds arch support.
- Freshness and a versatile design that matches a wide range of looks for the most various occasions that is comfortable for daily use, both indoors and outdoors.
- Breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Upper and straps: vegan leather crafted from sustainable microfibers.
- Ergonomic insole made of rubber and organic cork, laminated with microfibers resulting in a cushioned and moisture wicking insole
- Slip resistant and durable rubber sole made from recycled tires
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.