Loto Grey: the backless, flat, criss-cross slingback sandals padded and made with vegan nobuk
Shop online Loto Grey, the flat, backless criss-cross slingback sandals with wide toe straps made with vegan nobuk; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- These beautifully made sandals have a smart minimalist design with silver nickel-free metal buckles that can be adjusted for the perfect fit. As further accent detailing, the NAE's logo is situated on the footbed, along with exposed sewn edges that bring a lasting and defined style.
- Their fabric composition is hypoallergenic, free from dangerous environmental toxins. The footbed is soft, supple, moisture-wicking, and breathable - perfectly able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation. With an ergonomic design, the footbed is padded with a mixture of organic cork and rubber which provides arch support and stability, for optimum comfort, and reduces the risk of blisters.
- In addition to this, the sandals are manufactured with an antibacterial and antimicrobial microfibre, which helps to prevent the development of odors. The resistant soles are made of recycled car tires, a slip-resistant, insulating, and lightweight material. They will fit you nicely whilst also looking fashionable.
- These vegan sandals are comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, and easy to slide on and fasten. They are a fresh, versatile, and contemporary style that will match perfectly with several types of clothes for countless occasions. Confident, versatile, and casual, these sandals are perfect for those who love going out. They're also durable, easy to clean, and sustainable for both you and the environment. There is no doubt you’ll be obsessed with these trendy, hand-made sandals. They offer the all-in-one the perfect combination of fashion and comfort.
- Breathable, environmental-healthy, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
Straps: Made with vegan nobuk manufactured with sustainable microfibers, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy. Not lined.
- Buckles: Made with nickel-free metal.
- Insole: Ergonomic footbed made with cork and natural rubber, microfiber lined, moisture wicking and padded.
- Outsole: Recycled car tyres soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.