Unisex running vegan sneaker in Recycled-PET in White
- Shop Online the unisex running sneakers made with recycled plastic bottles – GRS certified. Perfect for running and outdoor activities. The shoes feature EVA light soles and polyester laces. If you are a half size please order up. Available in white and black.
- 100% recycled PET pos consumer upper and lining
- GRS Certified ( Global Recycled Standard )
- EVA sole and polyester laces
- First of all clean off any dust or mud before you get your shoes wet, you can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Wash the different parts of your shoes separately, so start off by taking out your shoelaces and insoles.
- Fill a bucket with warm water and add some mild detergent. Use a soft scrub brush dipped in warm, soapy water to clean the outsoles by hand.
- Rinse with a wet towel. To clean the upper and insoles using a wet sponge and scrub gently. Donít put the shoes in the washing machine and donít submerge your shoes in water. Once they are clean let them dry naturally, but not directly exposed to the sun. The application of a polishing cream is not recommended.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product?s lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give another destiny to your vegan shoes. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.