Meet Jaque, the women's vegan pointed toe, mid-heel slingback shoes made with vegan leather.
- These feminine flat shoes are lined with eco-friendly microfibres manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. In addition to being hypoallergenic they are also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps prevent the development of odours. This model features a contrast black toe-cap and neolite soles. The heel height on these sandals is 4cm/ 1.57 in. Feel comfortable and confident in these delicate sustainable shoes.
- Beautifully hand-made in Portugal in a fair work environment.
- Available in Beige.
- 69% PU 31% Cotton (backing) Upper
- 90% Microfibre 10% PU linning and straps
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
- Neolite Soles (Synthetic Rubber)
- Hand-made in Portugal
- Clean your shoes using a soaked cloth with soapy water.
- Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream.
- The application of polishing cream is recommended.
- Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. After the application, leave to dry naturally for 24 hours.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product?s lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give it another destiny. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.