Hazel Black: the women's flat sandals with cross bands crafted from nobuk like microfiber
Shop online Hazel, the flat sandals with cross bands made from vegan nobuk: a sustainable, innovative, cruelty free, light and lasting material.
- This timeless, casual and discrete design can match a whole lot of outfits for different occasions. They're comfortable and cushioned so that you can wear them all day long, especially on hot Summer days. And they were made in a way that respects the environment.
- Made with hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins. They are breathable and anti-microbial (preventing suffocation and bad odor). The lining and the insole are seamless so that you can wear them without worrying about friction.
- Breathable, Eco-responsable, anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic
- Upper: Vegan nobuk
- Interior: microfiber and PU laminated
- Sole: cushioned, moisture wicking EVA foam, laminated with microfiber on the footbed
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.