Made of the finest quality cork leather, this convertible bucket bag is the perfect handbag for any occasion. Use it as a backpack to keep your hands free or remove the back adjustable straps and use it as a bucket. The closure system features a drawstring and a metal magnet button that allows the bag to be closed tightly.
On the outside, this bag features our discreet Murmali logo engraved by laser on the front. In the interior the bag features an internal zipper pocket, an unique serial number and a engraved Murmali cork tag.
- Outer material: 100% Cork Leather
- Lining material: Linen & Cotton blend
- Metal hardware: Gold recycled solid brass
- Ethically handcrafted in Portugal
- Made of 100% cruelty-free materials
- Size: 30 (H) x 22 (W) x 14 (D) cm
- Detachable shoulder strap 22 cm
- Detachable backpack straps 60/67 cm
- One exterior zipper pocket
- One interior zipper pocket
- Two slide interior cork pockets
- One outer zipper pocket (on the side)
- Laser engraved unique serial number
- Hand painted edges
- Care Card and Dust bag included
Cork is waterproof, doesn't absorb dust, based on the fact that it is hypoallergenic. However, when used on a regular basis, lighter cork textiles might occasionally need to be cleaned.
To clean cork just use some water, a cloth and gently wipe the surface of the material. To remove dirt and condition after cleaning, apply evenly with a clean, soft cloth using circular strokes.