Gaia Piñatex White: the women's flat, backless sandals with criss-cross straps crafted with organic fabric, made from pineapple leaf fibers.
Available in black and white
- These beautifully handmade sandals embrace a minimalist style with their smart design and the raw touch of vegan leather-like Piñatex. They will bring you a modern and elegant look whilst taking the planet into consideration. In terms of detailing, they have the logo printed in black on the laminated cork soles.
- Made with hypoallergenic materials free from dangerous environmental toxins. The shoes are lined with breathable microfibers, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation. They're also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. On top of this, they show off three layers of soles, from top to bottom: organic cork lining, recycled gum rubber which offers padding comfort, and recycled car tires.
These backless slip-on sandals are fresh, open-toe shoes. Simple but striking, they're versatile and trendy sandals that will perfectly match with several outfits for many occasions. Comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out.
- Breathable, environmental-friendly, hypoallergenic, and antimicrobial.
- Straps: Pineapple leaf fibers, organic fabric - PiÒatex.
- Lining: 90% microfiber and 10% PU.
- Soles: recycled car tyres and recycled gum rubber cork lined - padded, moisture wicking, slip-resistant and durable.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.