Flora Suede: the women's ballerinas with an ankle buckle, round toecap and open sided, crafted from vegan leather
Shop online Flora Suede, the ballerinas with a buckle made of vegan suede: a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, light and durable material
- This sober and minimalist model has a solid pattern and a casual style. They are very easy to put on, fresh, have a small buckle on the ankle and the distinction of the open sides.
- Made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins, they are breathable and antimicrobial. They have a moisture-wicking insole made of laminated cork (that along with the small and flat heel gives arch support). The lining attributes and the few stitching in direct contact with the feet makes them comfortable without having to worry about friction or blisters.
Modern, elegant and discrete, these smart and original ballerinas are versatile to match with different outfits for different occasions. They offer the perfect match between fashion and comfort that can be worn anywhere, both outside or on interior places.Also available in Cork.
- Breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Upper cut: suede like vegan leather
- Buckle: nickel free metal
- Lining: 90% microfiber and 10% PU laminated
- Insole: laminated cork
- Sole: Neolite (synthetic, durable, adaptable and slip-resistant rubber)
- Heel height: 2 cm
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.