Fede Brown: blucher shoe with a flat tongue and an anti-slippery sole made of vegan suede
Shop online Fede Brown, the vegan blucher shoes with a flat tongue made of high quality vegan suede; a sustainable, innovative, light, durable and cruelty free material.
- The anti-slip lugged sole and the suede like solid color surface, along with the welt stitching make a modern and casual look. This model was built to last while always keeping in mind your confort and the environment.
- They are hypoallergenic and made of toxin free materials. The lining is made of On Steam BioEco, the first microfiber made of recycled polyester and starch from corn fermentation; it is a substitute for nylon made from new polymers from the petrochemical industry. It is breathable and keeps the shoe interior dry (preventing bad odours) and the insole is made from cushioned EVA foam. All of this makes for a very comfortable and flexible shoes that can be worn all day long whithout worrying about blisters.
- A minimalist and versatile model that matches various outfits and can be worn at multiple occasions. They are the perfect aliance between fashion and comfort.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic. Made from health safety materials
- Vegan suede made from sustainable microfibers
- BioEco lining made from recycled polyester and fibers resultant from the fermentation of the corn plant
- Cotton laces with vegan wax
- Moisture wicking EVA foam insole
- TR Expanded durable lug shapped rubber sole
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.