Eban Green: vegan high-top, lace-up sport shoes crafted from recycled PET and mesh microfiber
Buy Online Eban Green, the high cut sneakers made of recycled PET, a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, breathable and lightweight material
- This timeless style is always a fashionable choice, very versatile for converging with a trendy outfit. It's also very comfortable for all-time wear, both indoors and out, and for countless activities
- Its material composition is hypoallergenic and free of environmental toxins, with microfibre produced from post-consumer recycled polyester. It is also breathable to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, antibacterial, helping to prevent the development of odors, and have a moisture-wicking and cushioned insole that provides arch support, in addition to a spongy collar and a mesh fabric lining that make it a flexible shoe that you can wear without worrying about chafing nor blisters
- Breathable, environmental-healthy, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Upper: Recycled PET microfiber from post-consumer
- Closure: Laces made with recycled polyester
- Lining: Breathable, antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic mesh fabric, made of polyester, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy
- Insole: EVA padded and mesh microfiber, moisture wicking
- Outsole: Gum rubber cushioned and slip-resistant
- Sole heel height: 4 cm | 1.6 in
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Clean the sneakers using a soaked cloth with soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing them.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.