Garnet red, geometric lace in recycled fiber and cut without underwire, Dawa is the new favorite bra in our wardrobe: the one that combines comfort and sexyness. To wear without moderation.
- Adjustable straps
- Three-position adjustable clasp on the back
- Triangle shape without underwire
- Lace in recycled fibers: 92% polyamide, 8% elastane including 53% recycled polyamide and 5% recycled elastane. GRS certified.
- Recycled fiber lace made in Italy
- Bra made in Hungary and transported by truck
With the Dawa bra you save 0.4 kg of CO2 compared to a standard bra, i.e. 48% less CO2 emitted . This saving is particularly linked to production in Europe (0.2 kg of CO2 saved on transport) and the choice of lace made from recycled fibers (0.1 kg of savings compared to conventional lace) .
- Wash at 30° maximum in the machine or by hand.
- Attach the staples together before putting it in the wash, to prevent them from catching on the laces.
- In the washing machine, preferably wash in a washing net to protect the fabric from friction.
- Air dry.
* We advise you to take your usual size. For more information, send us an email at email@example.com