Nae Vegan

Unisex Darco Black

$110.00 USD

Darco Black - Sandal made with Piñatex

Available in Black and White.

Description:
  • Meet DARCO PINATEX, the unisex sandals in piñatex, an innovative eco-friendly material made of pineapple leave fibres.
  • These minimalistic sandals are lined with an OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. In addition to being hypoallergenic they are also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps prevent the development of odours. This model features a comfortable footbed made of cork and natural rubber that provides arch support. The sandals have two adjustable straps with old gold nickel-free buckles. The sole is made of recycled car tires. These eco-friendly sandals are perfect for those who love the outdoors!
  • Beautifully hand-made in Portugal in a fair work environment.
Specifications:
  • 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA Breathable Upper with old gold nickel-free buckles
  • 90% Microfibre 10% PU lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
  • Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
  • Natural Cork and Latex footbed with Recycled Car Tires Sole
  • Hand-made in Portugal
Care:
  1. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water.
  2. Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream.
  3. The application of a polishing cream is recommended. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion until fully absorbed.
  4. After the application, leave to dry naturally for 24 hours.

Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.

Lifespan:
At the end of the product's lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give it another destiny. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.
Shipping

£7,90 to EU customers.

£17,00 to UK customers.

£27,00 for the rest of the world.

Shipped from Portugal.

Please visit our Shipping Policy for tax & duty fees information.

Returns

Possibility to return the product within 14 days on the condition of obtaining prior authorization from the brand. We must, in fact, ensure that the products will be returned unused, clean and in the same condition as you received it.

Please visit here for more information.

Customer Reviews

You may also like

Recently viewed