Meet CORA Cork, the women's mid-heel sandals with ankle strap in embossed natural cork, an eco-friendly material.
- These feminine sandals are lined with OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. In addition to being hypoallergenic they are also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps prevent the development of odours.
- This model features a nickel-free gold buckle and neolite soles. The heel height on these sandals is 5 cm/1.9 in. Take the perfect combination of style and comfort with you wherever you go.
- Beautifully hand-made in Portugal in a fair work environment.
Available in Natural Brown Cork, Black and Piñatex Bordeaux.
- Breathable Laminated Cork with Cotton Backing Upper
- 90% Microfibre 10% PU lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
- Neolite Soles (Synthetic Rubber) and Nickel-Free Buckle
- Hand-made in Portugal
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in circular motion until clean. Regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the removed dirty into the shoe. For particularly difficult stains use a soft-bristle brush with water in circular motions. Laminated cork is very sensitive ? be gentle. Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream. The application of polishing cream is recommended. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. After the application, leave to dry naturally for 24 hours.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.