Cora Bordeaux: the women's smart, stylish, ankle-strap sandals with a classic block heel, crafted with organic fabric, made from pineapple leaf fibers.
Shop online Cora Bordeaux, the women's smart, ankle-strap, open-toe heels crafted from Piñatex, a biodegradable, renewable, and cruelty-free material. This innovative organic fabric is made from the wasted plant leaf fibres of the pineapple harvest, being a sustainable material for the social economy and fair trade field.
Available in Piñatex Bordeaux, Black Microsuede and Natural Brown Cork.
- These beautifully made sandals embrace a minimalist style with their smart design and a classic block heel. They will bring you a modern and elegant look whilst taking the planet into consideration. In terms of detailing, they feature adjustable ankle-straps with a buckle to fastens and keep the foot more secure, and have the logo printed in black on the soles.
- Made with hypoallergenic materials free from dangerous environmental toxins. The shoes are lined with breathable microfibers, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation. They're also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. The breathable lining and upper make these shoes the perfect go-to to any warm sunny day.
- Simple but striking, they bring you a fresh and versatile style that will match perfectly with several types of clothes for multiple occasions. They offer the perfect all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort, well suited for all-day wear, both indoors and out. You will not want to take them off.
- Breathable, environmental-friendly, hypoallergenic, and antimicrobial
- Upper: Pineapple leaf fibers, organic fabric - PiÒatex
- Laces fastening: buckle-strap made with nickel-free metal
- Lining: 90% microfiber and 10% PU
- Insole: Padded with EVA
- Soles: Neolite gum rubber - slip-resistant and durable
- Heel Height: 5 cm, 1.9 in
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.