Colen Beige: the men's loafer with a feature center saddle and perforations
Shop Online Colen Beige, the men's moccasin loafer with a feature center saddle, made with high-quality Vegan Nobuk; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- With exposed sewn edges to bring a lasting and defined style, plus a traditional moccasin shape, and contrasting black sole, these smart, stylish shoes will show off the perfect balance between a statement and sophisticated look.
- In terms of detailing, they have beautiful small perforations across the upper surface and NAE's logo situated on the footbed.
- The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. The shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters.
- Thus, they are a sustainable and versatile shoe which will match with endless elegant attires and urban fashions. Comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, they offer the perfect all-in-one combination of style and comfort.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic; made with environmentally friendly materials.
Outer: Vegan Nobuk.
- Lining: 90% Microfibre and 10% PU.
- Insole: Padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- Soles: Neolite gum rubber ñ slip-resistant and durable.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.