Clove Red: low-top smart minimalist sneakers basic lace-ups vulcanized soles crafted from apple leather.
Shop online Clove Red, the low-top urban sneakers with vulcanizes sole and shoe laces made from Apple Leather: a material made with the residue from the apple juice industry a sustainable, cruelty-free and innovative alternative to animal leather.
Available in Red and Black.
- These simple and timeless sport sneakers are always in vogue. They are attractive and dynamic and were made in a way that respects the environment. They have a lot of aesthetic details such as the embroidered logo on the tongue tag and it is also engraved on the sole top. Besides the stripe that bonds the sole and the upper, it has a welt stitch that circles the sneakers and reinforcement stitching for a more resistant and rounded finishing.
- Made with hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins. Their interior is very comfortable preventing blisters, they are breathable (preventing suffocation and excessive foot perspiration), anti-microbial (helps prevent bad odors) and water resistant.
- You can wear these sneakers all day long, both on the inside of a building or outside for a walk, matching them with casual and fresh looks for any occasion. Find the perfect balance between fashion and comfort.
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Upper: Apple leather made from fibers provenient from the residue of the apple juice industry
- Cotton shoelaces that go through nickel free eyelets
- Lining: GOTS certified organic cotton
- Insole: organic cotton with moisture wicking padded EVA foam
- Sole: natural, organic rubber with slip-resistant sole
- Carefully made with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your shoes using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.