Murmali’s circle crossbody bag with a minimalist arty construction is a ladylike companion for your workweek to the weekend. Crafted in Portugal from the finest cruelty free , sustainable cork fabric. The structured style can be carried by the top handle or by the adjustable shoulder strap.
On the outside, this bag features our discreet Murmali logo engraved by laser on the front. In the interior the bag features an internal sliding cork pocket, an unique serial number and a engraved Murmali cork tag.
- Outer material: 100% Cork Fabric
- Lining material: 1 Linen & Cotton blend
- Metal hardware: Gold recycled solid brass
- Ethically handcrafted in Portugal
- Made of 100% cruelty-free materials
- Size: 30 (H) x 22 (H) x 13 (D) cm
- Detachable shoulder strap 51/60 cm
- One internal slide pocket
- One outer slide cork pocket
- Laser engraved unique serial number and painted edges
- Care Card and Dust bag included
Cork is waterproof, doesn't absorb dust, based on the fact that it is hypoallergenic. However, when used on a regular basis, lighter cork textiles might occasionally need to be cleaned.
To clean cork just use some water, a cloth and gently wipe the surface of the material. To remove dirt and condition after cleaning, apply evenly with a clean, soft cloth using circular strokes.