Basil Black: the women's flat sandals with a buckle and ankle straps crafted with organic fabric, made from pineapple leaf fibers
Shop online Basil Black, the flat sandals with ankle straps and a buckle, made from Piñatex. This innovative material is provenient from the reuse of residue generated in the pineapple farming industry. It uses the fibers from the pineapples leaves to obtain a biodegradable, renewable and cruelty-free material.
- This model's balanced design matches various outfits and ocasions, and has the raw touch of the outer textile. It is a modern, comfortable and fresh model, especially for Summer days.
- Made with hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins. They are breathable and anti-microbial (preventing suffocation and bad odor). They also have a moisture wicking, cushioned EVA insole (that, along with the inclination given by the heel gives the foot arch support).
- Breathable, Eco-responsable, anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic
- Straps: Piñatex made from pineapple leaves microfibers and PLA
- Buckle: nickel free metal
- Interior: microfiber and PU laminated
- Sole: synthetic neolite rubber
- Heel height: 2 cm
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.