Arum Beige: sport derby shoes with a slip-resistant rubber chunky sole made with Vegan Nobuk
Shop online Arum Beige, the chunky derby shoes made from vegan nobuk: a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water resistant, light and durable material.
- These modern and casual shoes have a chunky contemporary sole that looks perfect with the sober solid monochromatic pattern. The welt stitching stands out on the whole perimeter of the shoes, giving them a nice finishing touch and making them more resistant. It is an attractive model that matches various styles.
- Made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins, they stand out for being breathable (preventing suffocation and excessive foot sweat) and antimicrobial (prevents bad odors). The moisture wicking foot bed is padded with EVA foam. All of this makes for a very comfortable shoe that you can wear without worrying about blisters. They are perfect for both indoors and outdoors.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, made with health safety materials
- Uppercut: vegan nobuk microfibre
- Cotton shoelaces
- Interior: 90& microfiber and 10% PU
- Cushioned insole with moisture wicking EVA foam
- Sole: TR Rubber ñ synthetic, lasting and slip resistant rubber
- Heel height: 2 cm
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.