Anuk Black Loafer with metal ornament and chunky soles made with vegan leather
Shop online Anuk Black, the chunky sole loafers with a center saddle and a metallic ornament; made of vegan leather, a sustainable, innovative, water resistant, light , durable and cruelty-free material.
- These smart and flirtatious loafers are very easy wear. They have an indented rubber sole and a welt stitching for a casual look and reinforcement. They have a detail at the center saddle that is D shaped metallic ornament that joins at the center by a small circle.
- Free from dangerous environmental toxins. They are hypoallergenic , breathable (to prevent suffocation and excessive foot sweating) and antibacterial (which helps to prevent the development of odours). They also have an EVA padded footbed that along with the lining atributes makes them very flexible and helps prevent blisters.
- They are modern, innovative and the perfect balance between luxury and sofistication . They can be worn both indoors and outdoors. Wear the perfect match between fashion and comfort.
- Water-resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoalergenic
- Made of vegan leather produced with healthy safe microfibers
- Ornaments made of nickel free metal
- Lining made of 90% microfiber and 10% PU
- Moisture-wicking padded EVA footbed
- Slip-resistant rubber sole
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.