Ame Black: the women's backpack padded with pockets and zip fastening crafted from Apple Leather and Organic Cotton
Shop online Ame Black, the women backpack made of Apple Leather (a material provenient from the leftovers of the industry of apple juice: a sustainable, innovative and cruelty free alternative).
This beautiful model gathers the best part of a bag in a discrete, refined and beautiful aesthetic creation. It has a rectangular base that forms a circle from the medium area zipper (with a wide pocket) and ends on the top side point of the circumference with a square eyelet where both individual straps cross on the back.
The upper semicircle is surrounded by a zipper that gives access to the interior, a medium sized space that is padded and has zipper compartments. All the aesthetic details make this backpack very attractive: the NAE logo is discreetly engraved on the lower side and on the interior, creating a color contrast. It has a holder strap and a wide range of accessories in silver for adjustment and holding the straps: D shaped eyelets and hooks with a laser engraved logo, the zipper cursor, the eyelets on the hold strap, the size adjusting buckles. All this attention to details creates a perfect and functional, elegant model.
Made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins. With a water resistant exterior and breathable lining made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsable, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and health safe.
Material: vegan leather, made of AppleSkin made from the disposable leftovers from the apple juice industry; GOTS certified organic cotton
Zipper: nickel free metal
Size: one size ñ medium
Measurements: Width x Height x Depth ñ 30 x 35 x 15 cm; 13,8 x 12 x 6 inches
Back Straps length (maximum): 2 x 80 cm; 2 x 31,5 inches
Holding strap-loop: 16 cm; 6,3 inches
Carefully made in Spain with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your product using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the item to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
For ORGANIC COTTON:
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the product with a dry cloth.
- Clean them using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.