Agus Grey: desert casual boots crafted from vegan suede with rubber ridged soles
Shop online Agus Grey, the desert style boots made with high-quality vegan suede — a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free and lightweight material
- Their composition is hypoallergenic and free from environmental toxins. They are breathable to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, antibacterial, helping to prevent the development of odors, and have a moisture-wicking, padded footbed that provides arch support, making them a flexible model that you can wear without worrying about blisters
- They are a perfect match for casual occasions as well as quite elegant outfits, and so comfortable to wear
- Available in brown and grey
- Breathable, antimicrobial and hypoalergenic, made with environmental-heathy microfibers
- Upper: Vegan suede crafted from sustainable microfibers
- Lining: Breathable, antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic material, made of OnSteam vegan leather crafted from microfibers, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy
- Insole: Padded EVA gum lined with microfiber, moisture wicking
- Outsole: Slip resistant, ridged shape and durable gum rubber
- Heel height: 3.7 cm | 1.5 in
- Sole Height: 2 cm | 0.8 in
- Closure: Cotton laces
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.