The Casual Derby Plain-Toe made with Vegan Nobuk and a Ridged Sole.
Shop Online Adrien Beige, the men's casual derby plain-toe made with Vegan Nobuk a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
Available in Beige and Grey.
- With a modern and traditional composition, these minimalist shoes are set to be a favorite. Their slim, round laces and exposed sewn edges provide a confident look, along with the Nobuk supple fabric surface and ridged gum soles. These stylish shoes make a statement with their contemporary and easy-going look.
- In terms of detailing, the logo is situated on the footbed and a pull-loop is placed on the top of the heel. In addition, the upper, lining, and insole are made with hypoallergenic materials free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which prevents blisters.
- Thus, they are attractive and versatile shoes that will match with endless elegant attires and casual office fashion. Comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, they offer the perfect all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic, made with environmental-healthy materials.
Outer: Nobuk microfiber.
- Laces: Vegan waxed cotton filled with recycled polyester.
- Lining: 90% Microfibre and 10% PU.
- Insole: Padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- Soles: TR (synthetic gum rubber) – slip-resistant, ridged shape, durable.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.