This Innovative Vegan Sustainable Winter Ankle Boot features a breathable soft grained effect Vegan Leather upper combined with a nylon collar section made from recycled plastic ocean trash (in collaboration with SEAQUAL) with a natural latex padding for comfort. A warm borg style material made from recycled PET lines the boot while the breathable Vegan Leather tongue and insole lining is made from recycled PET and corn fiber. The cleated sole is made from recycled rubber and is fully stitched through with a waterproof thread for extra security. In true HAV style minimal branding details can be found on the boot with a self coloured embroidered logo featured on the tongue. To further this Boots Winter credentials the tongue is constructed with a bellows design which links the tongue directly to the upper and stops water and the cold from entering the boot.
With this pair of Boots, you save 20.5 plastic bottles going to landfill and 876 g of waste from landfill.
Upper made from a matte finish grain effect breathable vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly and highly resistant, even against chemical agents. This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment.
- Ankle collar made from SEAQUAL recycled ocean trash which carries Global Recycled Standard certification
- Warm and breathable borg style lining made from recycled PET which is REACH compliant
- Eco-microfiber in-sock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber. This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification
- Sole made from recycled rubber (70% recycled rubber)
- Laces made from 100% organic cotton
- Upper paddings made from natural latex
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled)
- Insole board made from recycled material
- 100% made with water based glues
- Designed in Sweden
Responsibly made in Guimaraes Portugal
The fit of this style is true to size but we always recommend double checking your size using the following guidelines:
You can check your closest size by doing the following:
1. Grab a sheet of paper and place it against a wall so the edge of the paper is touching the wall.
2. Now stand on the paper with your heel lightly touching the wall.
3. Mark on the paper where your big toe ends.
4. Measure the distance from the back edge of the paper to the mark on the paper and that will give you your foot length.
5. Now compare your foot length to the chart below which shows the inside length of our shoes. We recommend that the shoe length/size should be 6-10mm longer than your foot length. If you are between sizes always size up.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need anymore help.
Size 37 = 246mm
Size 38 = 253mm
Size 39 = 259mm
Size 40 = 265mm
Size 41 = 271mm
Size 42 = 277mm
Size 43 = 283mm
Size 44 = 290mm
Size 45 = 296mm
Size 46 = 302mm
The above measurements show the internal length of the shoe and your foot should be 6-10mm shorter than this.