The Evolve Sneaker is one of our most innovative and sustainbale sneakers in the collection with the upper part been made from apple leather, cornfiber and vegan leather, the lining made from recycled PET and cornfiber and the sole made from recycled materials. This lightweight and comforatble sneaker has been designed in Sweden to be fully circular and is ethically produced by our skilled artisans in Portugal.
With this pair of sneakers, you save 12.1 plastic bottles going to landfill and 680 g of waste from landfill.
- Toe, lace, tongue and heel area made from a vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly and highly resistant, even against chemical agents. This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment
- Heel panel made from Italian apple leather
- Air mesh side panels made from an innovative polyester produced by DuPont obtained from fermentation of glucose and processing of corn seeds.
- Eco-microfiber lining and insock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber. This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification
- Sole made from recycled rubber (70% recycled rubber)
- Insole padding made from a high density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort
- Laces made from 100% organic cotton
- Upper paddings made from natural latex
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled)
- Insole board made from recycled material
- 100% made with water based glues
- Weighs 400 grams per shoe on a size 41
- Responsibly made in Guimaraes Portugal
- Designed in Sweden
- 100% Vegan
Due to the toe shape on this sneaker the fit is very close to the size marked so if you find yourself between sizes we recommend to go up to the next size.
You can check your closest size by doing the following:
1. Grab a sheet of paper and place it against a wall so the edge of the paper is touching the wall.
2. Now stand on the paper with your heel lightly touching the wall.
3. Mark on the paper where your big toe ends.
4. Measure the distance from the back edge of the paper to the mark on the paper and that will give you your foot length.
5. Now compare your foot length to the chart below which shows the inside length of our shoes. We recommend that the shoe length/size should be 6-10mm longer than your foot length. If you are between sizes always size up.
Please contact email@example.com if you need anymore help.
Size 37 = 246mm
Size 38 = 253mm
Size 39 = 259mm
Size 40 = 265mm
Size 41 = 271mm
Size 42 = 277mm
Size 43 = 283mm
Size 44 = 290mm
Size 45 = 296mm
Size 46 = 302mm
The above measurements show the internal length of the shoe and your foot should be 6-10mm shorter than this.