The Eden V2 Sneaker is our take on the old school tennis sneaker design and features an upper made from apple leather and innovative OEKO-TEX certified vegan leather, a lining made from recycled PET/cornfiber and the sole made from recycled rubber. This lightweight and comfortable sneaker has been designed in Sweden to be fully circular and is ethically produced by our skilled artisans in Portugal.
- Upper made from vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly and highly resistant, even against chemical agents. This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment.
- Heel panel made from Italian apple leather.
- Eco-microfiber lining and insock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber. This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification
- Sole made from recycled rubber (70% recycled rubber).
- Insole padding made from a high density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort.
- Laces made from 100% organic cotton.
- Upper paddings made from natural latex.
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled).
- Insole board made from recycled material.
- 100% made with water based glues.
- Weighs 400 grams per shoe on a size 41.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Responsibly made in Guimaraes Portugal.
- Designed in Sweden.
Due to the toe shape on this sneaker the fit is very close to the size marked so if you find yourself between sizes we recommend to go up to the next size.
Please contact email@example.com if you need anymore help.
Size 37 = 246mm
Size 38 = 253mm
Size 39 = 259mm
Size 40 = 265mm
Size 41 = 271mm
Size 42 = 277mm
Size 43 = 283mm
Size 44 = 290mm
Size 45 = 296mm
Size 46 = 302mm
The above measurements show the internal length of the shoe and your foot should be 6-10mm shorter than this.